Kirby Kangaroo Club
While the sandbox may be fine for some kids, you have higher aspirations for your own. Sign your kids up for the Kirby Kangaroo Club, a free savings program designed to teach kids 12 and under the ins and outs of financial literacy.
They'll get access to cool games, newsletters, and an interactive website — all designed to teach them money smarts. And of course, they'll love earning dividends and watching their savings grow. Sign up today! — (Child's Birth Certificate & Social Security Card are required)
- $5 minimum opening deposit is provided by Infinity FCU
- Free savings program designed for kids age 12 and under*
- Converts to CU Succeed Teen Club at age 13
- Promotes financial literacy
- Stories, games, and fun activities
- Use our fun "Kirby Kids only" teller windows
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance requirement
- What you get when you enroll:
- Personal membership card
- Quarter Saver newsletter
- Free gift
- Access to fun website
- Earn Kirby Credits for making deposits at any Infinity FCU branch
Ready to get started? Click HERE to view the Youth Membership Application!
- For identification purposes, in addition to the parent/guardian's ID, you will also need to provide a copy of the child's birth certificate and Social Security card.