- Skip a Payment!
Sometimes your budget needs a little breathing room. Maybe an unforeseen expense like a car repair or medical bill has strained it beyond your comfort zone? Or, maybe you'd like to have some extra cash on hand for holiday shopping? Infinity Federal Credit Union (FCU)'s Skip-a-Payment service is always available to help if you need it.
What is Skip-a-Pay?
For a small processing fee, the Skip-A-Payment service gives you the option to defer a monthly payment on an eligible Infinity FCU Loan to the end of the loan. We simply advance your payment and maturity date. Example: On a 48-month loan, if one payments skipped, you make 48 payments over 49 months. All without impacting your credit rating. It’s that simple.
To qualify for the program, you must meet the following criteria:
- All Infinity FCU loans and accounts must be current and in good standing.
- All requests must come through the website, or in writing directly from our member.
- You may 'skip' each eligible loan one time per twelve month period.
- Loan must be at least six months old to be skipped and must be current for six months prior to skipped payment (one skipped payment = one monthly payment, two consecutive bi-weekly payments, or four consecutive weekly payments).
- Interest will continue to accrue during the period to be skipped, which will extend the term of the loan.
- Program does not apply to Mortgage loans, Home Equity loans, Revolving Line of Credit, MasterCard credit card balances.
- A $25.00 fee will be charged with each Skip-A-Payment.
To request a payment skip, simply complete a Skip Application. If you require any additional information, or would like to speak with an Infinity FCU representative, call 1-800-499-8401 extension 4120
*Request form and fee must be received by Infinity FCU at least five (5) business days before your loan payment is due. Finance charges will continue to accrue and will extend the term of your loan. A $25.00 processing fee is charged for each loan you request to skip. This offer is NOT applicable to mortgage loans, home equity loans, home equity lines of credit, MasterCard credit cards, unsecured lines of credit or past due loans. You are limited to one skipped payment per loan during each calendar year. Contact our lending department for full details at (207) 854-6000 ext 4120