Online Banking & Bill Pay
If you're still visiting the credit union for every transaction, here's a time-saving tip. Online banking and bill pay lets you manage your account electronically, right from your own computer.
You can do just about anything: view account balances, transfer funds between accounts, make loan payments, deposit checks, and more! Use Bill Pay to save time and money, set up reminders or recurring payments to ensure monthly bills are always paid on time!
- Manage accounts from your own computer or Mobile Device
- Log on to view account balances
- Review transaction history
- Make transfers between accounts
- Powered by PayPal, make P2P (Person-to-person) money transfers to someone's e-mail or mobile phone number
- View your monthly e-statements
- Make loan payments
- Use Bill Pay to save time, and money on postage fees
- Set up alerts and reminders
- Set up recurring payments to automatically pay your monthly bills
- Deposit checks remotely using your smartphone or computer and desktop scanner
- Encrypted to keep your financial information secure
*Infinity has no control over fees charged by your cell phone/mobile service provider.
- Security Tips
Below are several effective security techniques that we encourage you to implement when you use the Online Banking service:
- Never reveal your password to anyone or leave your password anywhere that someone else can obtain and use it.
- Change your password on a regular basis.
- Use the Logoff button to end each Online Banking session. Do not use the Back button to exit the site.
- Balance your account on a regular basis. Online Banking makes it easy!