Skip to content

What precautions should I take if I'm traveling out of the country?

For security reasons, ATM/Debit Card transactions are blocked in most foreign countries. Before you travel, call our Member Engagement Contact Unit and Card Services Departments at (207) 854-6000, ext. 4155 to have a travel note added to your account for the time frame you will be traveling out of the US. ** You should also plan to contact your credit card companies to ask them to do the same.

What number do I dial for questions on my taxes or insurance escrow?

Phone (207) 854-6000 ext 4120

What number to I use to FAX my tax and insurance bills?

(207) 854-6064

How do I submit a donation / sponsorship request for my local charity or group?

For donation or sponsorship consideration, organizations should complete a "Donation Request Form" that can be found under the "About Us" tab of our site. Your request will be reviewed by our Marketing Director as well as our Community Investment committee and if approved, will then be ratified by our Board. ** Please allow a minimum of 60 days for this process.

How do I re-order checks?

Customized checks can be ordered online at, by phone, at (207) 854-6000, ext. 4130, or at any Infinity FCU branch.

How do I stop payment on a check or a electronic payment?

By contacting the credit union, a stop payment can be placed on a payment that is made by check. Payments that have been remitted electronically cannot be stopped.

What is the Audio Pin?

The audio PIN is the PIN you would have chosen for our Telephone Banking system. If you are not signed up for Telephone Banking and you are attempting to sign on to Online Banking for the first time, try using the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number instead. If you have any problems, contact any Infinity branch, or call our Operations department at (207) 854-6000, ext. 4130.

What is the Routing Number for Infinity FCU?

The Routing number is is a nine digit number used to identify a financial institution in a transaction. Infinity's is: 211288491

I forgot/lost or locked my password. What do I do?

During business hours, just call us at (207) 854-6000, ext. 4130. After hours, you must complete the "Forgotten Password Request form." Upon receipt of your Forgotten Password request, an Infinity representative will contact you during normal business hours.

What do I need to bring to open up an account for my child?

For identification purposes, we require identification of a parent or legal guardian and the Social Security number of minor child.