MasterCard® Credit Card
- Infinity Federal Credit Union's MasterCards
No Fees, Great Rate, UChoose Rewards, and creative designs
Enjoy the convenience and peace of mind of the Infinity Federal Credit Union (FCU) MasterCard. Transfer balances from higher rate cards to our low-rate, no-fee credit card. Buy what you need, when you need it, all while earning UChoose Rewards points!*
Disclosures:*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates accurate as of 5/1/2017. Rate varies based on credit qualifications. Other rates and terms available. UChoose points are not earned on balance transfers.**While not charged by Infinity FCU, a third party may assess an "International fee" if the card is used outside of the USA
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent with the UChoose Rewards Program
- Rates as low as 8.90%APR*
- No Annual Fee
- No Late Payment Fee
- No Over-Credit-Limit Fees
- No Balance Transfer Fees
- Easy Payments! - Make payments directly from Online and Mobile Banking
- Available in Velocity, Momentum and Evolution
- Accepted worldwide**
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
- How to use your EMV Chip Card
EMV stands for "Europay, MasterCard, and Visa.” It is a small metallic computer chip embedded into cards that makes them extremely hard to counterfeit. Not “Swiped”, but inserted into payment terminals, EMV chips create a unique transaction code for each point of sale that cannot be used again. The result is that if a hacker steals the information from an EMV card purchase, unlike magnetic strip cards, the unique code will not work on any future purchases.
EMV technology will not prevent data breaches from occurring, but it will make it much harder for criminals to successfully profit from what they steal.
NOTE: At Merchants that do NOT have Chip-Enabled terminals, cardholders will use the magnetic strip on the back of the card and swipe the card to complete your transaction as done previously.
How to Use EMV Chip Cards at Merchants with Chip Enabled Terminals:
1: Cardholders will insert their card, face up with the chip end inserted first, into the chip-enabled terminal.
2. Leave the card in the terminal until prompted. (may take several seconds)
3. Follow the instructions on the screen and either sign your name, or enter your PIN as prompted.
4. Once the transaction is complete, remove your card from the terminal.
- Attention MasterCard Holders
As of March 15, 2017, the interest rate on your MasterCard will increase on all future purchases. All outstanding balances as of 3/15/17 will be grandfathered at your current rate until paid in full.
Your Infinity Federal Credit Union MasterCard will still be the best card around, as we have:
- No Cash Advance Fees
- No Balance Transfer Fees
- No Annual Fees
And don’t forget your U-Choose points that can be combined with your debit card points!
View: Rate Schedule here.