The Infinity Federal Credit Union (FCU) Bridge Checking account was developed to help members get back on their feet. It aligns with our vision of “doing banking differently to keep you ahead in life” by closely working with members who are trying to rebuild their credit.
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum opening deposit
- No minimum balance requirement
- Free first order of checks
- Unlimited check writing
In addition to the terms disclosed in Infinity FCU’s Membership Agreement & Disclosure brochure, the following terms and conditions also apply for the Bridge Checking Account:
- No overdrafts allowed, non-sufficient funds (NSF) fees still apply. See Fee Schedule for details.
- Debit Card limits = $100 a day from the ATM, $1,000 a day from a (POS) terminal
- New accounts opened will have their check deposits held for an additional period of time as allowed by Regulation CC