Young Explorer Savings
At Infinity Federal Credit Union (FCU), we believe it’s never too early to start exploring the path to financial responsibility. Our Young Explorer Savings account is designed for kids 12 and under who are beginning to explore what life has to offer. We want to encourage their good habits with rewards along the way.
Ready to start exploring? Simply make a deposit and you’re on your way!
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balances
- Make a $5.00 opening deposit, receive a Savings Passport, and select a prize* at account opening
- Deposit $5.00 or more and receive a stamp** in your Savings Passport. After 5 stamps, select a prize
- Receive a Savings Tracker poster and track milestones towards your savings goal
- Access to online and mobile banking
- Online transfers allow parents to easily move money to their child’s account
- Option to open a Teen Trailblazer Checking account at the age of 13
- Automatically graduate to a Regular Savings account at the age of 18
For identification purposes, the child’s social security number is required.
*Prizes vary at the discretion of the credit union. **Only one stamp per day.