Important Information You Need to Know:
April 17, 2018: First Time Log-In to current Online Banking and Mobile App downloads will be unavailable.
April 23, 2018: Remote transfer, scheduled transfers, and alerts will be turned off in current Online and Mobile Banking. Any currently scheduled transfers for that day will still be processed.
April 24, 2018: You will not be able to set up a New Bill Pay Payee or schedule a new Bill Payment on April 24. Payments already scheduled for April 24 will process normally. Current Online and Mobile Banking will be shut down after 5pm for the transition.
April 25, 2018: NEW Online and Mobile Banking Goes Live.
What do I need to do?
- Log in for the first time using your member number and current Online Banking password on a desktop or laptop device.
- ALL of your transaction history, existing Payees, recurring payments, recurring transfers, and e-Statements will be migrated to the new Online Banking platform. February, March, and April e-Statements will be available by May 1st; historical e-Statements will be migrated shortly thereafter.
- You will need to update the Mobile Banking app on your smartphone or tablet.
How do I get help?
- Our Member Engagement Contact Unit will be available to assist you with your First Time Log-In and answer any questions at 207-854-6000.
- Each branch will have an Ambassador on-site doing live demonstrations and offering hands-on assistance to answer your questions during the transition.
- Instructions for Quicken/QuickBooks users are available below
Learn how to use the new system for your everyday banking needs through live step-by-step videos.