Scarborough Grand Opening Celebration
On December 12, our fifth and newest branch at 35 Plaza Drive opened its doors. To get to know our members in our new community, we are giving away gift certificates to local businesses. Anyone who opens a new account or makes a transaction between now and January 17, 2020 will be eligible to win. Please see official rules below.
THIS PROMOTION IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY AND IS GOVERNED BY MAINE LAW. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins at 11:00:00 am EST on December 12, 2019, and ends at 11:59:59 pm EST on January 17, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
2. TO ENTER: There are two methods available to enter:
1) If you open a Share account with Infinity Federal Credit Union (the “Credit Union”) at the Scarborough Branch located at 35 Plaza Drive during the Promotion Period, you will be automatically entered in the drawing to win one of the five (5) $100 gift certificates.
2) If you make an in-person deposit of $5 of more into any existing Infinity Federal Credit Union (the “Credit Union”) deposit account at the Scarborough Branch located at 35 Plaza Drive during the Promotion Period, you will be automatically entered in the drawing to win one of the five (5) $100 gift certificates.
Limit one (1) entry per person, regardless of method. Entries submitted in excess of the stated limit will be void. All entries become the property of the Credit Union and will not be returned or verified. Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated or mechanical means or that subvert the entry process will be void.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age and older at time of entry, except for employees of the Credit Union, members of their immediate families or persons living in the same household. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Infinity FCU membership required. Infinity FCU membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Cumberland and York counties and the city of Bangor, Maine.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing to be conducted on January 21, 2020. Five winners will be selected. The Credit Union, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters concerning the Promotion, will conduct the drawing. Potential winner will be notified by email or phone. Failure to meet the Credit Union’s underwriting standards, failure to respond to the notification of winning within the time period specified in the notification, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable, Credit Union’s inability to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period or noncompliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and, at the Credit Union’s sole discretion, an alternate winner may be selected.
5. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend upon number of eligible entries received for each drawing.
6. PRIZES: There will be five (5) winners. Each winner will receive one $100 gift certificate to a local business located in Scarborough.
All taxes and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the above prize(s) are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner.
7. RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY: All winners consent to the use of their names, photographs, likenesses and limited biographical information for publicity and/or advertising purposes without further compensation, where permitted by law. All entrants release the Credit Union, its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees, and all others associated with the Credit Union (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from, this Promotion and/or acceptance or use of the prize, including liability for property damage, personal injury, other damages, death or monetary loss. The Credit Union assumes no responsibility for any injury, loss or damage to persons or property or incurred by any entrant or any other person that may occur in connection with this Promotion.
8. GENERAL RULES: The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, illegible, late, delayed or misdirected mail or email or other communications, or for any error in the printing or interpretation of the Promotion, the administration of the Promotion, or in any announcement of the winners or prizes. In no event will the Credit Union be liable for more than five prizes. No cash substitutions for prizes will be permitted and prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable. The Credit Union reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Promotion, in its entirety or in part, should tampering, unauthorized intervention, counterfeiting, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the Credit Union’s control corrupt the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion. The Credit Union reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion, to be acting in violation of these Rules or any laws, or to be attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, misappropriation, infringement, or any other unfair playing practices, poor sportsmanship, or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other participants or Credit Union representatives.
9. WINNERS: The names of the winners may be posted at all Credit Union branches, in its newsletter, on its website and in other promotional or marketing materials.
10. ABBREVIATED RULES: Promotion is open to legal residents of the United States 18 years of age and older. Promotion begins at 11:00 am EST on December 12, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 pm EST on January 17, 2020. Void where prohibited or restricted by applicable law.