Corporate Governance Policy Statement
The Board of Directors, management and staff of Infinity Federal Credit Union (FCU) support and endorse strong ethical business practices, sound corporate governance and social responsibility to all communities and members they service.
- View Infinity FCU's Corporate Governance Policy
Infinity FCU Board of Directors
Chair - Samuel Novick
Vice Chair - Kate Caron
Secretary - Pamela Lemieux
Treasurer - Thomas Little
Associate Board Member - Roy McKinney
- Elizabeth Hayes - President/CEO of Infinity FCU
- Joanne Doherty
- John Lander
- Donald Nelson
- Jeffrey Richards
Chair - Stephen Palmer
Secretary - Sally Cluchey
- Mike Foley
- Dave Seddon
Now Accepting Applications for Volunteers!
Click Here for the Application for Volunteer Positions.
There are occasions when members are asked to file a petition, such as for submitting nominations by petition. When a petition is required, it needs to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Each page of the petition needs to have the reason for the petition printed on top of every page.
- The date(s) of the petition need to be included on each page.
- The signatures need to be followed by the name printed legibly, illegible names will be excluded.
- All signatures must be validated against the current membership list.
- The original of the petition is submitted to the Credit Union, not a copy.
- View and/or download a sample petition form.
Federal credit unions must operate in accordance with their approved bylaws. Bylaws define the credit union's field of membership, requirements for membership, the scope of a credit union's activities, the services a credit union can offer, and the duties and responsibilities of its officials and operations management.
- View the Bylaws of Infinity FCU